PLEASE NOTE: Inovativ Aesthetics Skin Care Clinic is located in a private, home-based environment. It has a separate building structure and entrance. Therefore, we can ensure that, at the time of treatment, only you, our client, and your Aesthetician / Aesthetic Medical Doctor, will be in the clinic. In addition, we structure all appointments with 30 minute gaps.
To summarize, you will NOT BE IN CONTACT with any other client during the time you are on our clinic premises.
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND, OUR TEAM IS VACCINATED
- Be cautious, stay home and cancel your appointment if you feel unwell. The same precautions apply if you have traveled out of the country recently and, as a result, should be self-isolating/quarantining. They also apply if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. (Please contact your local health authority or doctor for guidance.)
- Cosmetic injectables are not a contraindication to COVID-19 vaccinations. However, it is recommended that injectables are separated by 7 days from the date of vaccination. This is to avoid clinical confusion. Further, when in clinic, we advise you to disclose your vaccination date to your Aesthetic Medical Doctor if it is within 7 days of your procedure. In addition, please disclose any side effects you might be concerned with.
- If you purchased a pre-paid deal/package, please be assured that you will be able to be treated/continue treatment when you have fully recovered.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Kindly call or message to notify us of your arrival and continue to remain in your vehicle until you are invited into the clinic.
- Clients are to enter the clinic alone. As we practice social distancing, we will not be able to accommodate any additional guests.
- We kindly ask that you continue to wear a facemask upon entry to the premises. A member of our team will greet you and sanitize your shoes. Further, they will provide you with hand sanitizer (or direct you to the bathroom if you would prefer to wash your hands). They will then show you to the sitting area or treatment room.
- We will not be able to offer you a range of teas, coffees and juices for the time being. However, we will continue to offer water in disposable bottles.
Aestheticians / Aesthetic Medical Doctors:
- Be cautious and stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19. Also if you have been in contact with someone affected by the virus. You will be screened at the commencement of each work day.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after each treatment, after eating, after using the bathroom and after blowing your nose or sneezing.
- A facemask and gloves are worn with clients to prevent the transmission of infection and disposed of after each treatment. Depending on the treatment undertaken, disposable surgical scrubs may be worn.
- Treatment rooms will be sanitized and aired between clients and a deep cleaning of the clinic will be done at the commencement and end of each day.
- Clinic door handles, light switches, cabinet handles and drawer pulls, desks, toilets, sinks, taps and washbasins will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- All equipment, surfaces and treatment products are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We use disposable liners on all treatment trays and beds. In addition, all treatment bedding and towels are washed after each client with the warmest appropriate water setting available.
- Disposable spatulas, non-woven cotton gauze and pads are used for booster applications, product mixing, removing creams from open jars and applying balms.
- Waste disposal is removed from the treatment room after each treatment.
- The clinic laundry hamper is sanitized at the end of each workday.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO THE ABOVE PROTOCOLS.