- Be cautious, stay home and cancel your appointment if you feel sick or have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Contact your local health authority or doctor for guidance. (If you have purchased a pre-paid deal/package, please be assured that you will be able to be treated/continue treatment when you have fully recovered.)
- Please arrive on time – if you are early, kindly remain in your vehicle until you are called.
- Clients are to enter the clinic alone, be wearing a facemask / cloth face covering and only remove it at the time of treatment if on the face.
- At check-in, an infrared temperature will be taken.
- Upon entering or leaving the clinic, we will sadly not be able to hug you or shake your hand.
- You will be requested to remove your shoes inside reception prior to entering the clinic treatment rooms. We will provide you with disposable covers for your feet.
- Hand sanitizers are readily accessible in our reception area as well as our bathrooms to encourage disinfection by all in our clinic.
For your safety and convenience, we ask that you please complete and email your Client Medical History/Consultation Form and/or COVID-19 Pandemic – Disclosure & Consent Form to us a minimum of 24 hours’ prior to your appointment date.