The highly acclaimed cult skin care brand, Biologique Recherche was founded in 1978 as a cosmetics research laboratory by biologist, Yvan Allouche and his wife Josette, a physiotherapist. The couple sought to combine their areas of expertise to create exclusive products for professionals dissatisfied with existing skin care lines. Their formulations, to this day, remain unique and continue to evolve.
The above image is that of the original Ambassade de la Beauté mansion, which was established in 1993 on the famous Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Paris as the brand’s flagship beauty institute.
Biologique Recherche has an unsurpassed history of proven results. Clinical, personalized, powerful and effective, Biologique Recherche is considered the most luxurious skincare brand in the beauty industry! BR Methodology has a global unparalleled reputation for astounding effectiveness based on a medical approach to beauty care using intentionally pure, concentrated, raw ingredients, as well as innovative and meticulous protocols and procedures.
Co-owner, Doctor Philippe Allouche (the son of founder Yvan) explains that “the skin is a reflection of oneself; it takes multiple forms within a single day and over a lifetime. Everyone has different Skin Instants© which themselves can vary within a single day, depending on the different parts of the face. Our BR Methodology therefore targets the epidermis based on an individual’s Skin Instant©.”
Authenticity and harmony are the spirit and essence of Biologique Recherche skin care products which all boast the following specific characteristics:
– Complex formulations with high concentrations of botanical, organic marine and biological extracts, exceeding 20% on average.
– No artificial fragrances to preserve the integrity of the formulas and endeavour to avoid allergic reactions.
– Cold manufacturing processes utilized in order to maintain the original structure of the active ingredients.
– High quality composition and active ingredients used, justifying the brand’s value.
– No products are tested on animals, thus cruelty-free.